ART IN EVERY PART OF THE CITY • ENG
- 기간: 5 시 (대략)
- 위치: São Paulo, SP
- 상품 코드: Art-ENG
São Paulo is a tour for all types of art lovers: from classic art to contemporary. In this 5-hour tour you will visit three important cultural centers of the city that reflect a lively, artistic city.
Located on Bandeira Square, Red Bull Station occupies the old Riachuelo Power Station, deactivated since 2004.
After a long renovation to adapt it to the new use, the place now has five floors dedicated to several strands of artistic expression. Such as graffiti, music, interventions and multi-media projects.
Zipper is an art gallery that introduces emerging artists into the market. A meeting point for contemporary artists focused on different platforms: painting, sculpture, photography, video, drawing, installations, etching and new media.
Conducted by a team that has decades of experience in the art market, Zipper offers support to the development of the work of a group of artists.
BATMAN’S ALLEY and A7MA GALLERY
Batman’s Alley is an alley with walls painted by young artists, which serves as a meeting point for cultural manifestations. After visiting the alley, the group will visit one of the main urban art galleries in the city.
WHAT IT INCLUDES:
- 5-hour Guided Tour
- Tourism Guide specialized in São Paulo
- Executive Minibus with air conditioner
- Admission's Ticket to the museums
- TO BE CONFIRMED
- Credit Card
- The price is subject to the minimum number of 10 guests;
- Your reservation will be confirmed up to 7 days before the tour;
- Pre-reservation cancelation rules:
• Up to 7 days before the tour :100% refund, between
• 6 days before the tour: no refund.